Lancer L7AWM 7.62mm 20Rd- Translucent Smoke- REBUILD KIT
An advanced hybrid magazine that combines the strength of steel with the toughness of polymer to form the most advanced 7.62X51mm magazine on the market. Lancer engineers have taken the lessons learned from the L5AWM magazine and user feedback to create a lightweight, reliable 7.62X51mm magazine. The L7AWM incorporates a unique dual steel design that wraps completely around the magazine, maximizing stiffness and feeding reliability while minimizing wear and dimpling to the front of the magazine caused by high volume firing. The magazine also contains a switchable drain located on the floor plate lock. This feature, in conjunction with drain channels in the floor plate, allows the user to configure the magazine between water-borne and extreme dust conditions.
The L7AWM is designed to work in multiple weapon systems ‐ SR25, SIG716, DPMS 308, LM308 ‐ and is available with a translucent body.
- Impact resistant polymer body
- Insert molded stainless front guard, resistant for high volume shooting
- Stainless rear feed lip provides a durable stable platform for feeding
- Available with translucent or opaque body
- Straight internal geometry with a controlled tilt follower
- Stainless steel spring
- Slide on the bottom with a switchable drain
- Aggressive texture to improve gripping and retrieval from pouches
- Designed, tooled, manufactured & assembled in the United States of America
A fully disassembled Lancer Systems L7AWM rebuild kit, or magazine repair kit. All magazine rebuild kits are disassembled to its basic parts, in a non-functional state that cannot be used in a firearm. They can be used to replace broken parts in old magazines that are legally owned, or reassembled for use when/where legal to do so.
Magazine rebuild kits ship to all states except for California. It is up to the consumer to know their state's laws concerning high capacity magazines and all restrictions that have been put in place. Magged Supply LLC, its owners, officers, and employees are not liable should you purchase magazine rebuild kits and use them in a way not in accordance with your state's laws.