MAGPUL PMAG 9MM 27RD- Fits GLOCK Pistols-Pack of 5- REBUILD KIT
- Pack of 5 rebuild kits
- The PMAG 21 GL9 is a 27-round 9mm handgun magazine compatible with Glock
- Compatible with all full-size, compact, and sub-compact 9mm Glock handguns that take double stack magazines
- Durable, lightweight, and extremely stiff polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared, easily removable floor plate
- Dot-matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Magazine capacity indicator windows on both sides of the body
- Drops free loaded or unloaded
- Meets current USPSA 170MM 171.25mm specifications
- DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
A fully disassembled pack of 5 Magpul PMAG rebuild kits, or magazine repair kits. All magazine rebuild kits are disassembled to its basic parts, in a non-functional state that cannot be used in a firearm. They can be used to replace broken parts in old magazines that are legally owned, or reassembled for use when/where legal to do so.
Magazine rebuild kits ship to all states except for California. It is up to the consumer to know their state's laws concerning high capacity magazines and all restrictions that have been put in place. Magged Supply LLC, its owners, officers, and employees are not liable should you purchase magazine rebuild kits and use them in a way not in accordance with your state's laws.