Mec-gar Cz75- 9mm 19rd- DPS- REBUILD KIT
- Finish/Color: Anti-Friction Coating
- Fit: CZ75, CZ 75B, 85B, SP-01, Shadow, Shadow 2
- Caliber: 9MM
- Capacity: 19
- Increased capacity to 19-rounds with "Plus-2" Drop Protection System Adapter
- Only 5/8" longer than flush-fit magazines
- Redesigned tube to improve functionality, heat-treated for strength
- Anti-Friction Coating allows for easy loading and superior anti-corrosion properties
- Interlinked internal components
MECGAR Magazines are made from certified Carbon Steel AISI 1010 or 17-7PH aircraft-grade stainless steel. They are precision formed and boast perfectly interchangeable components, which are the result of the finest precision stamping, bending, and drawing operations.
A fully disassembled Mec-gar magazine rebuild kit, or magazine repair kit. All magazine rebuild kits are disassembled to its basic parts, in a non-functional state that cannot be used in a firearm. They can be used to replace broken parts in old magazines that are legally owned, or reassembled for use when/where legal to do so.
Magazine rebuild kits ship to all states except for California. It is up to the consumer to know their state's laws concerning high capacity magazines and all restrictions that have been put in place. Magged Supply LLC, its owners, officers, and employees are not liable should you purchase magazine rebuild kits and use them in a way not in accordance with your state's laws.