MAGPUL PMAG 25rd 7.62 M118 LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine w/Window - Black- REBUILD KIT
- Optimized for use with 7.62x51 M118LR or other .308 Winchester match ammunition with a max OAL of 2.830"
- Commercial rifle compatibility includes the new Armalite AR-10A, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, DPMS LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Remington R-25, Ruger SR-762, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others
NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated MIL-DTL-13924D
- Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allow for easy determination of rounds remaining from 1 to 25
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
A fully disassembled Magpul PMAG rebuild kit, or magazine repair kit. All magazine rebuild kits are brand new magazines that have been professionally disassembled and repackaged for shipping. Magazines ship in a non-functional state and can be either reassembled for use, or used to replace broken parts in old magazines.
Magazine rebuild kits ship to all states except for California. It is up to the consumer to know their state's laws concerning high capacity magazines and all restrictions that have been put in place. Magged Supply LLC, its owners, officers, and employees are not liable should you purchase magazine rebuild kits and use them in a way not in accordance with your state's laws.