MAGPUL PMAG 25rd 7.62 LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine w/Window - Black- REBUILD KIT
The 7.62x51 NATO .308 Winchester PMAG 25 LR/SR GEN M3 Window is a lightweight, cost-effective, high-reliability magazine for SR25 and M110 pattern rifles featuring true 25-round capacity, constant-curve body, anti-tilt follower, snap on Impact/Dust Cover and features transparent windows to allow rapid visual identification of an approximate number of rounds remaining.
The PMAG 25LR/SR brings GEN M3 improvements to the LR line along with "more of a good thing" in the form of 25 rounds of capacity. Keep track of those rounds with MagLevel™ Window functionality, for the first time, now available in a 7.62 PMAG.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62x51/.308 Winchester ammunition
- Commercial rifle compatibility includes the new Armalite AR-10A, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, DPMS, LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Remington R-25, Ruger SR-762, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others NOTE NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated MIL-DTL-13924D
- Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allow for easy determination of rounds remaining from 1 to 25
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
A fully disassembled Magpul PMAG rebuild kit, or magazine repair kit. All magazine rebuild kits are disassembled to its basic parts, in a non-functional state that cannot be used in a firearm. They can be used to replace broken parts in old magazines that are legally owned, or reassembled for use when/where legal to do so.
Magazine rebuild kits ship to all states except for California. It is up to the consumer to know their state's laws concerning high capacity magazines and all restrictions that have been put in place. Magged Supply LLC, its owners, officers, and employees are not liable should you purchase magazine rebuild kits and use them in a way not in accordance with your state's laws.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It’s bigger an heavier than expected but that’s 308 for ya! Love it!!!
You guys are amazing with the work u do , and ur site is very easy to use I’m placing more orders tmrw and u guys are my go to for my magazine kits. honestly I wish I knew about you guys before this
Everything I need in a magazine. Reliable ,dependable