MAGPUL PMAG 7.62 D-50 LR/SR GEN M3-REBUILD KIT
- Lightweight 50-round polymer drum magazine
- designed for 7.62x51 NATO/.308 Winchester ammunition for
- SR25/M110 pattern rifles.
- It’s capable of using longer-than-SAAMI-spec match ammunition, up to 2.830” OAL, such as M118LR.
- The D-50 has a crush-resistant polymer construction and slip-on semi-rigid dust cover.
- The stainless-steel internals withstands corrosion and long-term storage while loaded with no loss of function, spring fatigue, or reliability concerns.
- To make handloading done with ease, the D-50 has a ratcheting loading lever that removes the spring tension.
- With a simple flat blade screwdriver or a similar tool, the D-50 can be disassembled with ease.
- 1.7 lbs empty, and 4.5 lbs loaded, the Magpul D-50 is one of the lightest 50-round 7.62x51/.308 drums available.
- The unique design gives the D-50 the same overall height profile as a standard 25-round PMAG.
A fully disassembled Magpul PMAG rebuild kit, or magazine repair kit. All magazine rebuild kits are brand new magazines that have been professionally disassembled and repackaged for shipping. Magazines ship in a non-functional state and can be either reassembled for use, or used to replace broken parts in old magazines.
Magazine rebuild kits ship to all states except for California. It is up to the consumer to know their state's laws concerning high capacity magazines and all restrictions that have been put in place. Magged Supply LLC, its owners, officers, and employees are not liable should you purchase magazine rebuild kits and use them in a way not in accordance with your state's laws.